Farmer’s hall – Riihi

The Farmer’s hall, built in the town of Sumiainen in 1837, was originally used as a hay-drying barn, and embodies many a story. The sturdy wooden tables, genuine timber floors and handmade tools that decorate the walls create a pleasant atmosphere of days past.

Farmer’s hall (Riihi)

Originally built to dry, thrash and contain grain, our Farmer’s hall (Riihi) has been harnessed to become a versatile venue for celebration and corporate meetings.

  • Seating for 20 – 70 guests
  • Own entrance with cloakroom (without supervision)
  • Own bathrooms
  • Sound system
  • Wi-fi